MLM Success- Who is your Mentor?

Who is your Mentor? Can it improve your MLM Success?

Mentor- Ray Higdon

One of the BEST Mentors I’ve had- Ray Higdon

One of the things I love about the MLM opportunity is the ability to meet some great people along your journey. Finding a Mentor, a Champion that can help you have MLM Success faster is something that people take for granted. Imagine with me for second. That the Top 5% of a Corporation, the C.E.O., the Vice Presidents, etc. were to come down from their ivory towers and reach out to the very bottom of their organizations and say to those people “Hey, I want to be your Mentor. I want to help you find fun, freedom and fulfillment in your life.” Probably not going to happen.

But in our industry,  having the right Mentor will be there to help you get started and help you along the journey. I love the fact that the Top 5% in our industry work for the other 95%. And for the Top 5% to truly have MLM Success they have to invest their time, talent and resources into their teams. This is one of the reasons why I love this industry. You can’t get to the Top unless you help others win!

Check out the 4 Things I talk about in my video about having a Mentor and who you spend time with.

Mentor- Who you hang with could HANG you!

[youtube]http://youtu.be/Ite5YxJwJFE[/youtube]

I’ve included two videos today of my friends Jeff Bolf & Troy Brown. They are in the Top 100 Income Earners in our entire industry and the #1 Income Earners in our primary company. It’s an honor to have their testimony about having the right Mentor.

MLM Success- Need a Mentor?

[youtube]http://youtu.be/dBU-J2j-uTE[/youtube]

MLM Success- Need a Mentor?

[youtube]http://youtu.be/vscuHsWpokM[/youtube]

MLM Success- Mentor

Spending time with Mentors Jeff & Cindy Bolf and Troy and Kathy Brown

So be careful who you spend your time with. Surround yourself with the right people. Find the right Mentor who has a proven track record. Someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and go to work with you.  Someone that will help you get started in your journey. What’s great is that Mentor can not only help you succeed even faster in your business but the relationship you develop is priceless.

Jimmy Ezzell
Skype: lmg2020
Email:
jimmy@jimmyezzell.com

PS: I’m looking to train three people on how to become Lifestyle Marketers, reply back if you are open or interested

About jimm6702

Jimmy Ezzell is an Online & Lifestyle Marketer and Global Entrepreneur who teaches people how to make a Six Figure Income from the comfort of their home.

, , , , , , ,

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Please enter a number that solves equation *